Now and Then Photography began five years ago because of our love for capturing moments in time. We have always enjoyed taking pictures, and decided one day that we would transform our love for picture-taking into a life-long career. We proudly wear our titles as Photographers and wouldn’t change it for the world! Capturing your precious moments is what we live for. We mainly shoot in the Central Illinois area, but always love traveling to new places.
If it weren’t for our faith we wouldn’t be where we are today. God has guided our business every step of the way. He has not only blessed us with a growing passion for what we do, but He has also blessed us with an overwhelming amount of support from our family, friends, and clients. We owe every ounce of our success to God and we will continue to run our business with Him at the center.
Get to know a little more about us!
Fun Facts About Erika:
– Favorite quote: “God has not called me to be successful. He called me to be faithful.” – Mother Teresa
– Favorite drink/food: Sweet tea/mac n cheese
– Weakness: Ice cream or anything containing chocolate
Fun Facts About Kayla:
– Favorite Quote: “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Herman Cain
– Favorite drink/food: Iced tea and I love any Italian
– Weakness: I have a horrible sense of direction and the GPS is my best friend on car rides
– Something many people don’t know about me is that I’m a black belt in Taekwondo
We’d love to hear from you! Click the “Contact” button in the top navigation bar to talk to us!