March 24, 2022
Do you want more than just an awkward senior session where you pose and smile for the camera? How about an experience packed full of new friendships, activities, and modeling? If you’re all for it, our senior rep program may be right up your alley!
A handful of 2023 seniors will receive free sessions + photos, money (yes, money!), discounts, an unforgettable senior year, and new friendships with some pretty amazing girls. Sounds great, right? Well, keep reading! We outline the whole program below. See if you think you’d be a good fit! 👇🏼
What is a Now and Then Senior Rep?
As our senior rep, you’ll be an official spokesmodel for Now and Then Photography! We expect all our reps to represent our brand with kindness, respect, and love. We do group photo sessions with all our senior reps a few times throughout the year.
We know things pop up, so it’s okay if you can’t attend every session. But we’d love it if you could attend as many as possible. The more you attend, the more photos you get and the more promotional material you’ll receive, too!
The best part of our program is that you’ll receive a variety of photos from various locations with totally different vibes! Check out the fun sessions we have planned below!
We are looking for outgoing seniors who don’t shy away from the camera and who aren’t afraid to creatively promote our business via social platforms and word of mouth.
What’s our Senior Rep Schedule for 2022-2023?
This year’s Senior Rep Session schedule is below, with the possibly for a couple pop up sessions! Most sessions will take place in the evening to accomodate work and school hours.
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
THEME: Bring the attitude! Wild and free vibe with ripped jeans, boots, crop tops, leather jacket, sunglasses, hat, etc. Who runs the world? GIRLS! 😉
Tuesday, July 19, 2022
THEME: Can someone say RETRO?! We’re going to the fair, ladies! Cotton candy, ferris wheel… we’re not all biz, let’s play too! Wear something vintage… swede, fringe jackets, high knee socks, graphic Ts, bright colored jeans or colorful jump suits/rompers.
Saturday, August 20, 2022
THEME: Let’s splash around and spend some time in the great outdoors. We’ll find a lake and have some fun! Playful vibe with crop tops and overalls, swim suit (if you’re comfortable), sun dress, etc.
Sunday, November 13, 2022
THEME: Fall is here! We’re all cozy for this session. Wear an oversized sweater, scarf, boots… all the fall vibes!
Friday, May 5, 2023
THEME: It’s almost graduation time! YOU DID IT! Bring your cap and gown and/or your selected college t-shirt. We’re ready to celebrate you and all your accomplishments!
What do you receive as a rep?
If we decide you’re a good fit, you will receive:
- Some swag bag goodies from us
- Free sessions + 5 free high res digital downloads + all web-sized downloads for social media use from each session
- $40 cash or Amazon gift card (your choice!) every time someone books a senior session with us and mentions your name
- 15% off all products in your gallery store (canvases, prints, etc.) – this is something your parents will love! 🙂
- 30% off at Fashion Farm Boutique (did somebody say, SHOPPING SPREE?! 😉 )
- Online Styling Service + consultation
- Having a blast with two pretty cool photographers 😉
- Participating in fun activities and making new friends!
What are our expectations of our reps?
- Be kind to others and represent our brand appropriately.
- Show up to as many sessions as possible ready to have some fun.
- You must post a minimum of three photos from each session across your social media platforms promoting/tagging Now and Then Photography. You can absolutely post more, if you feel compelled to. The more the merrier! 😊 And feel free to get as creative as you want with your posts, reels, and videos!
- Post behind the scenes photos, videos, reels, etc. during the sessions, tagging Now and Then Photography.
- You must purchase all print products (books, prints, canvases, etc.) of up to $100 through us via your gallery store.
- Involve your parents/guardians! They can help you promote, but we also need their consent before we can move forward with any sessions.
- Tell everyone you know about your experience with us!
Will it cost me anything?
We require a $175 sitting fee to be a Senior Rep. And you’ll have to purchase the outfits for your sessions based on the theme/colors we select/coordinate with you (who doesn’t love new outfits?!) and up to $100 in products (prints, canvases, etc.) via your gallery store (get those photos on your walls!). We do ask that you pay for your admission fee if we decide to hold a session inside a certain business (such as a fair or zoo, for example). Other than that, there aren’t any other out of pocket expenses.
As our rep, you will be receiving an estimated $800+ value in goodies, incentives, and services pretty much for free!
This sounds awesome!
How can I be considered?
Reach out to us via our contact form and select “senior rep” in the “Type of Session” drop down menu. Write us a quick note that says you’re interested in our senior rep program and we will reach out to you with an application that will help us determine if we’re a good fit! That’s it! But please make sure you have parental consent before reaching out to us.
If you’re ready to receive some awesome photos and a senior experience of a lifetime, we can’t wait to hear from you!!